Edward Wells CFF® CDFA®
Edward has been managing client portfolios for over 25 years. He works with clients, their families and businesses with independent personalized financial solutions that strive to meet unique financial goals throughout all phases of life. Edward is committed to be being there when changes occur by being able to tailor any ideas, suggestions or alternatives to fit the client's needs.
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7) license
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam (Series 63) license
- Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam (Series 65) license
- New York State Life/Accident & Health Insurance license
- CFDA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CFF® Certified Financial Fiduciary
Edward is licensed to transact securities business in 26 states AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA
His focus and expertise covers a vast amount of asset classes including municipal and corporate bonds, stock equities, ETFs & 401Ks.
An avid boater and native of the south shore of Long Island, Edward resides in Massapequa with his wife Melissa and daughter Riley.