Matthew Senicola has been advising investors professionally for over 22 years and his strong entrepreneurial drive motivated him to become one of the early founders of North Shore Wealth Management Group, LLC. He holds the title of branch manager of the Massapequa, NY office.
- Series 7 FINRA General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Series 24 General Securities Principals License
- New York State Health and Life Insurance License
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination License
- CRPC® - Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- AAMS®- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
He is licensed to transact securities business in the following 26 states - AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, PA, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, TX, UT, VA, and WA.
Matthew has contributed and been quoted in publications such as Bloomberg, CNBC, Jim Cramer's -The Street.com, Reuters, Seeking Alpha, Markets Media, Midland Business Journal, Long Island Business News, Barron's, Newsday, USA Today, Investor's Business Daily, Advisors Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
He currently resides in Bellmore NY with his wife Tanya and two sons Lucas and Nicolas.