Joseph E. DiSanza has over 29 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from NYU-Poly.
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- NY State Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- NY State Property and Casualty License
Joseph takes pride in being able to communicate the complexities of investing and insurance planning to his clients in everyday terminology. Mr. Disanza was formerly co-host of the North Shore Wealth Management Radio show which aired on Tuesdays on Business Talk NY 98.5 FM and on WLIE 540 AM. Over the years, he has strived to help thousands of investors preserve their assets, grow their income, and increase their rates of return while moderating their income tax burden.
Joseph is actively involved in his community as a wheelchair softball coach, Little league baseball manager, and is a member of various civic associations such as the Lions Club, Knights of Columbus, and St. Vincent de Paul. He lives in Floral Park with his wife Mary and two sons Dylan and Joseph. He is a founding member of North Shore Wealth Management Group,LLC.