Edward has been building asset models and managing client portfolios for over 21 years. His main focus is to provide a high level of service to his clients and to gain a deep understanding of their risk tolerance and financial goals. Edward was formally the co-host of the North Shore Wealth Management Radio Show that aired every Tuesday on Business Talk NY 89.5 FM.
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7) license
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam (Series 63) license
- Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam (Series 65) license
- New York State Life/Accident & Health Insurance license
- CFDA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Edward is licensed to do transact securities business in 25 states AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA
His focus and expertise covers a vast amount of asset classes including municipal and corporate bonds, stock equities, ETFs & 401Ks.
An avid boater and native of the south shore of Long Island, Edward resides in Freeport with his wife Melissa.